Add a touch of mid-century style to your kitchen with this large multi-purpose Mid Century Inspired Melamine Chopping Board, which can also double up as a serving board or as a cheese/charcuterie/canapé board.
It features my mid-century inspired ‘Cross that Bridge’ pattern designed by myself which has a warm yellow base, with accents of steely blue, red, white and black, with a black wood grain effect on the reverse cutting side. A beautiful, practical item – this board would be a stylish accessory in any kitchen/home bar and would make a lovely house warming/birthday/wedding gift or just a nice gift for yourself.
• 365mm x 255mm, 4.8mm thick
• Full melamine surface to both sides
• Sustainably sourced eucalyptus base
• Matt finish
• Heat resistant to 145°C
• Drilled hole in handle, so you can hang it up if you’d like
• Designed and professionally manufactured in the UK